Tuesday, July 12, 2011

uh oh! ten minutes til the library closes... just a quick check in, then.
my cleanse of all that is gluten-y and animal-y lasted about 2 days... it's hard. and I got whiny real fast.
words to the wise: choose one cleanse, or, as I have decided to do, just monitor and alter the intake rather than complete elimination... ways to stay un-grouchy and keep friends.
loving and gratefulness can sometimes be hard... that is a lesson this year is teaching me. finding genuine gratitude and love when I would rather be yelling at someone is not easy... not that I'm really the yelling type, but we all have our moments of weakness, don't we?
staying in touch with gratitude sometimes even makes me more mad in the instant, but in a longer span of time, I've found that nothing can call me down quite like the slice of humble pie that comes with being grateful and full of love.
oh, 2011, you lovely trickster, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment