Saturday, July 2, 2011

My life feels like everything is on fast forward right now!
So much excitement!
I know I posted about PRIDE, but once again, in case you didn't get the message the first time, IT WAS AWESOME!
So... the excitement.
1. My team voted me the Team Spirit Award for our Derby Banquet! Yay! So much love and gratitude to those amazing ladies!
2. July means that this month me and my lovely girlfriend will be celebrating a year! (WHAT?!) ...and now she's going to give me a hard time for listing derby first and her second... I'm leaving it this way ;-) Love and Gratitude for a beautiful year!
3. I have been being social, like goin' out and stuff! I'm a bit of a hermit... and I am enjoying the company and the good times I have been having!
4. New job is turnin' out to be quite awesome... Love and Gratitude for all that is to come!
5. This one will sounds odd... but I am going back to being Vegan and on to a Gluten-Free diet starting today... No, I have no idea what I will eat, BUT I am excited to feel all healthy and good inside. I've done Vegan before no problem, but Gluten-Free is a new one for me, and I love pasta... but I don't like feeling icky... anyway, Love and Gratitude for the maturity in making this decision and for myself. And for not feeling gross inside. Wish me luck?

Love, Love, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment