Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gettin' Dirty... kinda.

Hello, Lovelies!
I love getting my hands dirty... both literally and figuratively.
I never feel so gross (pun intended) as I do when I feel like I am doing nothing.
This has led me to a few new endeavors (I've realized I don't like the word "goal"--too focused on the end point and not enough on the journey):
1. Volunteering, again. It's been a while and it's time to put on my big girl boots, and get down and dirty for what I believe in... more details to follow.
2. Being responsible... wooah. Hold the boat on that one. I'm trying to "Be responsible for what I say and do"... yes, like the Girl Scout promise. This includes cleaning up some past "messes," but it feels really good.
I'm always adventuring and endeavoring and (other action verb here)-ing... but these are my main ones right now.
I'm pumped for classes to start up again, and ready to get back to work on studying what I love.
Much gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment